Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~Aimee Brooke~


I had the most amazing time photographing my childhood friend Aimee, this past Sunday! If you don't already know, she has an amazing, God given talent to sing. Growing up together, I have endless memories of her singing. I used to BEG her to sing! Her voice even to this day, chills me. I am so blessed to call her friend, and the best part is her inner beauty is just as beautiful as her voice! Here lately she has recorded some "in-home" YouTube songs that would AMAZE you! In fact, she sent me one a couple weeks ago called "Someone like you" by Adele and it was breathtaking. I started thinking that she needed some updated pictures to post with her YouTube songs. I had thought about it for a while and decided to go with a vintage, country feel. :) With help from the one and only Jenny Rollins, it turned out perfect and is so fitting for her! Thanks Jenny for all of your fashion expertise and make-up skills! Thank you Aimee for gracing us with your beauty and amazing talent! I hope you enjoy this fun, music inspired shoot! Go ahead, check her out...& her photos! :)http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAimeeBrooke?blend=15&ob=5#p/u/3/kiQIDaPCDX4